Samsung and SK Hynix are providing tours of their facilities (including viewings of fab lines!) after the close of the conference. Availability is limited, and attendees wanting to take the tour must reserve their spot. Spots will be provided on a first-come-first-served basis. You can only select one of either Samsung or SK Hynix (you cannot tour both as the tours are separate and run concurrently).
Disclaimer: These events are not officially part of the ISCA conference.
Sign-up Link: http://tour.camelab.org/
There is limited capacity for the tours:
- Samsung Tour: limited to 80 attendees
- SK Hynix Tour: limited to 30 attendees
If you sign up and receive a spot, and then later decide to not participate, please let Prof. Myoungsoo Jung (firstname.lastname@example.org) know so that the spot may be assigned to the next person in the queue.
- 12:30pm – Buses arrive at Lotte Hotel
- 1:30pm – Buses depart for Samsung or SK Hynix (depending on which tour you sign up for)
- 2:30pm – Buses arrive for Samsung or SK Hynix, tour starts
- 4:00-5:30pm – Tour completes, begin return to Lotte Hotel